Re: [anjuta-list] Another wxWidgets problem

Sebastien,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

Le 15/03/2016 03:03, Igor Korot a écrit :

I was successfully able to build main application binary with Anjuta by
using
"--with-wx-config" configure option.
However, now I'd like to build dynamic library (.so) subproject which uses
wxWidgets library.

I added the folder and then the target, but the compilation obviously
failed.
Unfortunately there is no way to set the configure option for the
subproject.

I don't understand your 'obviously', there is no difference for Anjuta
between a executable and a shared library. Why the compilation is failing?

I said obviously, because I can't change the configure option for the
subproject.
I was just thinking that since it is a subproject it should confine to
the main binary
configure options.

For a shared library, I think you only compile the source files, so you need
only the CPPFLAGS and CFLAGS but if you use the same one that have been
already used for the executable is should work.

Yes, thank you.

Now, one more question: if I manually copy the resulting .so/.la over where the
executable binary is will Anjuta let me debug the library source code?
Or I will have
to set the option to compile the library in that directory?