[anjuta-list] Another wxWidgets problem

Hi, ALL,
I have another issue with wxWidgets plugin in Anjuta.

I was successfully able to build main application binary with Anjuta by using
"--with-wx-config" configure option.
However, now I'd like to build dynamic library (.so) subproject which uses
wxWidgets library.

I added the folder and then the target, but the compilation obviously failed.
Unfortunately there is no way to set the configure option for the subproject.

Is there any other way I can add that option in order to build *.so
subproject?

Thank you.