Re: [Anjuta-list] more custom makefiles?

You really don't want to get me started on auto* and how crappy it is. It
barely survives because there were no decent alternatives until recently,
and existing codebases won't migrate.

If you are interested in more solid and portable build tools, I'd suggest
having a look at ant, cons, scons..

In particular scons ( http://scons.sourceforge.net )

This said, I'll just shut up cause it's offtopic :)

TTimo