Re: [Anjuta-list] more custom makefiles?

Yes but the thing is Anjuta dont know how to deal with a not-simple
project with more than one target for example. What I do is create
a new project with type for main target then switch off file writing
by anjuta and handle them myself.

Regards. Erwan.

Timothee Besset wrote:

If you create a project from scratch through anjuta wizards, it will manage the auto* stuff for you. But if you import an existing project, or if you toggle of the auto* management, anjuta will no longer try to update the auto* for you. Then you can have your custom auto* solution, or a completely different build system altogether.

TTimo

David Eduardo Gómez Noguera wrote:

If you maintain your makefiles, then you can add your files anywhere.
Create/copy the directory structure and files manually, then use the
'Project->Add File' to add them to your project.

I am having the same doubts on Anjuta.
While I remember there is an option to tell anjuta to leave untouched
certain files, whats the point of automake then? and configure?

I need to make a project build more than one executable, and also some
shared libraries and one or two java classess, but I cant just "add
source" files because anjuta will try to add them to I dont know where,
havent figured it yet, in the make file.

Any one has a better clue than I do?