Re: [Anjuta-list] more custom makefiles?

> If you maintain your makefiles, then you can add your files anywhere.
> Create/copy the directory structure and files manually, then use the
> 'Project->Add File' to add them to your project.

I am having the same doubts on Anjuta.
While I remember there is an option to tell anjuta to leave untouched
certain files, whats the point of automake then? and configure?

I need to make a project build more than one executable, and also some
shared libraries and one or two java classess, but I cant just "add
source" files because anjuta will try to add them to I dont know where,
havent figured it yet, in the make file.

Any one has a better clue than I do?