[Anjuta-list] Using custom makefile instead of automake

Hi everyone

First and foremost i must say that i'm a total newbie in using Anjuta
development
enviorment and programming in linux for that matter. I currently working on
a project
at www.danfoss.com wich involves porting software platform they use to the
linux
platform and later to embedded linux platform.

My problem is as follows.

I have imported the project that i'm working on into anjuta. But the problem
is that this
project has a Makefile of its own that I would like to use. After browsing
through various
configuration option leads me to the conclusion that there maybe no
possibility to use
my own Makefile.

So my question is.

1. Is it possible to use my own custom makefile instead of autogenerated one
that will give
errors in my case.

2. Would it be possible to hack the project file so that it will point to my
makefile wich
stores all of my cflags, sources and so forth.

Regards
Samuel Jon Gunnarsson