Re: [anjuta-devel] Dconf and GSettings

Hi,

I have committed my changes on anjuta preferences.

The various field in preference widget names are not used except the name of the gsettings key. The widget name should be just preferences:key_name. The code accepts anything after preferences if it starts with an underscore, so the ui file doesn't need to be modified.

There is one difference that needs some change in the .ui file. Previously the id of each item for preferences using a combo box were taken from the default value embedded in the widget name. Now I'm using the id column of the combo box model, this id column must exist. I have added it in all plugins in Anjuta tree but it is an issue for any plugin outside.

The .gschema file is not generated from the .ui file anymore, you have to write it. I have added it in all plugins needing it and modified the Makefile.am. The summary and description element should be translated if they start with an underscore.

I have modified only the build plugin, removing the redundant fields and adding one description. In addition, I have moved the settings to anjuta.plugins.build and remove the build prefix of each key.

I will do it for the other plugins that I know but I would prefer to not do it for all plugins because I don't know the use of every key and this could be used to reorganize them.