Re: [anjuta-devel] Dconf and GSettings

Hi!

I think it would be better to add an additional column in the
GtkListStore model of the .ui file containing a untranslated name and
use this name in settings. I think we can even set it as the id column
(gtk_combo_box_set_id_column). With this solution, I don't need to use
g_settings_get_range and we don't need a particular order.

Sounds like the best solution to me.

As a work around, if this id column is missing and I remove the choices
element in the settings, I can use the translated name in the settings.
It will break if the user change his language but it should be quite
uncommon.

I would rather add an assertion for this case so we can fix those before
the next stable release.