Re: [anjuta-devel] Dconf and GSettings

Hi Johannes,

Le 08/11/2011 08:21, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Despite needing a .xml.in file for translators I basically agree if you
are willing to do the work.

I don't know exactly how is handled translation. I suppose we can just add an underscore before element which has to be translated and just add
  gsettings_in_file = org.gnome.anjuta.gschema.xml.in
  gsettings_SCHEMAS = $(gsettings_in_file:.xml.in=.xml)
  @INTLTOOL_XML_NOMERGE_RULE@
  @GSETTINGS_RULES@

Do I move the gsettings from org.gnome.anjuta._plugin_name__key_name to org.gnome.anjuta.plugins._plugin_name_._key_name_?

I would avoid having the redundant information in the ui files if possible
but that can be done after the migration is complete.

Ok.

Yep, just please check that the combo box case works reliable.

I have already tried and I can get all choices. I'm still not completely sure if it's working with translation though but I think we don't have translation for the moment on such item anyway.