Re: [anjuta-devel] Dconf and GSettings

Hi!

I have looked at the Anjuta code for preferences and I have another more
important proposal: We could just described all keys in a .gschema.xml
file and keep only the key name in the .ui file.

Despite needing a .xml.in file for translators I basically agree if you
are willing to do the work.

+ Each key can be associated with a widget in the preference dialog by
using the key name by example preferences:use-tabs. We could still keep
the unused field to keep more compatibility
preferences_dummy:dummy:dummy:dummy:use-tabs.

I would avoid having the redundant information in the ui files if possible
but that can be done after the migration is complete.

Do you agree to make those changes?

Yep, just please check that the combo box case works reliable.

Thanks,