Re: [anjuta-devel] Rethinking the AnjutaProjectNode API

Hello Sébastien,

              في ج، 19-08-2011 عند 19:13 +0200 ، كتب Sébastien Granjoux:
One more thing: I noticed that VALAFLAGS isn't in the properties for a
group (only AM_VALAFLAGS).

It's the same for all flags properties. I think that in project files
you are supposed to modify AM_*FLAGS variable only. The *FLAGS are
reserved for changes at build time.

Then, I'm wondering if it is not better to use VALAFLAGS, CFLAGS... as
id because it would be useful to have the same id whatever is the
project backend. I suppose that this isn't called AM_CFLAGS in a CMake
project but probably the same mechanism is existing.

I chose to call them AM_* because I thought that you just forgot the
unprefixed versions. If you don't plan to support them, then I think
it's better to remove the AM_ prefix.

Should I fix them, or will you take care of them?

Regards,
Abderrahim