Re: [anjuta-devel] Rethinking the AnjutaProjectNode API

Hi Abderrahim,

Le 19/08/2011 17:36, Abderrahim Kitouni a écrit :
I tried to use the same name for the same AM thing, but I noticed some
inconsistencies: LIBADD is once "Libraries:" and once "Additional
libraries:" and LDADD is once "Additional objects:" and once
"Libraries:"

Yes. It's because the autotools has slightly different meaning depending on the target. So it's not just a mistyping now perhaps we can find better names.

One more thing: I noticed that VALAFLAGS isn't in the properties for a
group (only AM_VALAFLAGS).

It's the same for all flags properties. I think that in project files you are supposed to modify AM_*FLAGS variable only. The *FLAGS are reserved for changes at build time.

Then, I'm wondering if it is not better to use VALAFLAGS, CFLAGS... as id because it would be useful to have the same id whatever is the project backend. I suppose that this isn't called AM_CFLAGS in a CMake project but probably the same mechanism is existing.