[anjuta-devel] Depending on vala master?

Hello,

I'm trying to fix what I can in the vala plugin. So far, I think it
reached a state where it won't crash anymore. The problem is that it
needs a vala patch I sent this morning. Since we can check for a
specific valac commit using something like 0.13.2.8 as a version, I
think this won't be a problem. I don't want to wait for a new vala
release since that may take a while, and would prefer to ask on every
crash bug to test with the latest version.

What do you think?

Regards,
Abderrahim