Re: [anjuta-devel] Git shell merged to master

Hi!

Am Freitag, den 26.11.2010, 00:57 -0800 schrieb James Liggett:
Hi Everybody,
Per Johannes's request, I've merged what I have done of git shell into
master. Please understand that merging to master by no means indicates
that git shell is finished. In fact, several features are still missing.
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of hacking time, so development has
gone pretty slow. At a minimum, it should at least build, and the basic
features, like committing and simple log viewing, should work.

Thanks James! For the basic tasks it works quite ok now. There are some
things to fix of course but I am sure this will happen over time.