[anjuta-devel] Project manager update

Hi all,

I have added the last dialog to add and remove modules to a target. So all user visible changes should be in place.

I don't plan any major changes except small adjustments, like implementing DnD to add a module. I'm rather waiting for comments.

Now I plan to work on fixing bugs: by example I have seen that new modules are not added in the right place in the configure.ac file if no other modules are defined. James reports me a crash when selecting a new git branch. I need to reorganize the code too, take more in account that the nodes are GObject.

I will probably do a few changes in the project manager interface, Abderrahim has request a new function. I still don't know if it's useful to expose the AnjutaProjectNode object instead of only GFile like it is now. On one hand, it would be nice to take advantage of the version 3.0 to make all incompatible API changes but on the other hand, it's working like this now so it's perhaps better to concentrate on bug fixes.