[anjuta-devel] Git shell merged to master

Hi Everybody,
Per Johannes's request, I've merged what I have done of git shell into
master. Please understand that merging to master by no means indicates
that git shell is finished. In fact, several features are still missing.
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of hacking time, so development has
gone pretty slow. At a minimum, it should at least build, and the basic
features, like committing and simple log viewing, should work.

It's getting late now--off to bed for me. ;)

Thanks,
James