Re: [xml] queer usage of install-sh

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:36:38PM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Yup that refreshes them, I commited the 3 updates. Now the question
is :
  - should those files provided by auto* be in git ?
    + in a sense they are part of what makes a release
    + but they are somehow generated as coming from auto*
  - if we pick yes then maybe the 3 others should be added too
  - if we pick no then we should just remove them from git and
    list them in gitignore

I don't know yet what's really the best approach, the status quo was
fine until now but after a decade or so it managed to bite us :-)

If you could also add AM_MAINTAINER_MODE to configure.in, that would
make my life a whole lot easier.

Thank you.

Mike