Re: [xml] redicting parts of trees

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 09:23:43AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
Ok, just changing my response now as I just noticed it was committed 2
hours ago.

Personally with an imminent release would have liked to wait until after
the release for the code to be added especially since a discussion was
held off. My little free time right now has been spent testing the
upcoming release against PHP seeing as PHP 5.1 is also in beta release,
so havent had much time to look at new functionality of this scale. Wont
setting the context structure prior to this release pretty much set it
in stone or end up causing BC breakage with the next release?

  I am the one who suggested to Kasimier to push to CVs precisely
to get testing, but labelling it as experimental. I think we can grow the
structure fairly reasilly in the future. Are you afraid of PHP-5.2 compiled
against a vertion of libxml2 post 2.6.20 and running with 2.6.20 and hence
a limited context ? If this is the case we can arbitrarily put a function
pointer in the lot and a couple more int and data pointers for good measure
and feel safe about it.

Daniel