Re: [xml] redicting parts of trees

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 18:09 +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Hi,

Martijn Faassen asked about the current status of this issue.

My local status was that I added a lot more code than I already posted
and was experimenting with different approaches, then started to
concentrate on the streaming XS code, as the new test suite for XS came
out and I wanted to migrate to it, before committing the streaming
stuff.

There's also an open question related to it:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2005-May/msg00210.html

I'll attach an initial code for a wrapper "unlink" function. The main
reason to write it now - beside that it's needed later anyway - is that
I want to know in what possible states the ns-references will be when
adopting.
Actually this shows what additional overhead is needed to handle
ns-references in wrappers; for every unlink the ns-references
need to be redirected to doc->oldNs entries and for every addition
back to the tree they are reconciled, the latter being quite annoying.

Regards,

Kasimier