Re: [xml] redicting parts of trees

Ok, just changing my response now as I just noticed it was committed 2 hours ago.

Personally with an imminent release would have liked to wait until after the release for the code to be added especially since a discussion was held off. My little free time right now has been spent testing the upcoming release against PHP seeing as PHP 5.1 is also in beta release, so havent had much time to look at new functionality of this scale. Wont setting the context structure prior to this release pretty much set it in stone or end up causing BC breakage with the next release?

But some comments on your message:

Context naming is along the lines I was going to suggest.

As for context I know I would need something along the following lines (cant be more specific yet as I would really need time to implement it to make sure):

scenaio: adopt node

functionality I need to perform:
a function needs to be called passing in the node as well as the new doc.

reason:
The _priv needs to be accessed and references to old doc need to be removed as a ref count is kept to old doc.
then it needs to update pointers and refcounts for the new doc.

Rob

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:

Hi,