Re: [xml] built libxml and libxslt, possible bugs

Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Hum, actually it's under the MIT Licence, like for example X-Window,
it's more liberal in what you can do with the software and fits my
mood better.

Hm? I thought you gave it both MIT and LGPL, but who cares? My name Zlatkovic, not Stallman ;-)

  Thanks Igor, sometimes I wonder why I do free software, your help
and support is really appreciated,

In truth, I have supported you far less than I wanted so far, but my time will come. :-)

Ciao,
Igor