Re: [xml] re:[xml][no subject]

Users are stupid. Every programmer knows it. Your users are
programmers. Does it make any difference? No. Users are stupid.
You could not change this. Program with keeping it in mind.
Live with it. Drink with it... mmmm.. is everyone older than 16
here? :)  And there is a nice russian proverb: if the rape is
un-avoidable, relax and enjoy :) Get another cup of coffee or a
bottle of vine... Prosit!

Rape is unavoidable only for the raped one. Was that a russian, or your
personal masochism, eh? :-)

BTW, The best documentation I've ever seen is Microsoft's MSDN
library. Take a look at the Windows programming mailing lists:
how much stupid questions programmers ask again and again? Not
FAQ, not nice API reference, not the search you made recently
can solve this problem. You are doing the great job maintaining
LibXML2, all you efforts to maintain documentation are really
helpful for people who want to learn and know how to do this.
Don't blame yourself for others, they are just stupid morons :)

Now seriously:

Aleksey, I consider you a nice guy and a friend, and I hope you know that.
Precisely that is the reason why I must let you know that I strongly
disagree with your wording here.

The usage of heavy words in any debate is natural and acceptable, as long as
it serves the purpose of debating and making an own opinion known and
understood.

But, what you have typed are plain insults with no other purpose beyond
damaging the honour. That cannot be protected by the freedom of speech in a
public forum.

While you have my opposition in this case, you also have my support in all
other past cases. The good that you did outweighs this little bit by far.
You are free to talk as you please in our private emails. But take a bit of
care when posting publicly, when this kind of wording has a destructive
potential - for you.

Ciao
Igor