Re: [xml] Windows Threads Revisited - Patch

And where is the file.....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Igor Zlatkovic" <igor stud fh-frankfurt de>
To: <xml gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 9:54 AM
Subject: [xml] Windows Threads Revisited - Patch

Hi all,

The patch for the Windows thread topic I posted about yesterday is
attached
to this message.

It is ugly. What actually are small changes resulted in a big patch. The
ugliness affects threads.c and testThreadsWin32.c.

Appearantly the original pthreads code in threads.c by Gary Pennington was
differently formatted than the afterwards inserted Windows code. I must
have
hit the wrong button and my xemacs reindented the file, making all those
Windows sections look like Gary's code.

The patched files are:

* threads.c: replaced compiler-specific macros with custom ones and
accidentally reindented the file
* testThreads.c: conditionally included unistd.h, Windows does not have
this
* testThreadsWin32.c: reindented the file on purpose because it had very
long lines
* include/win32config.h: adapted the thread-macro definitions
* win32/Makefile.msvc: included testThreads(Win32) in the build
* win32/configure.js: added a more flexible threads option

The first two files are used on all platforms, but the change should not
have effect anywhere but on Windows. The latter four files are
Windows-specific.

Any thoughts? Questions? Objections?

If everything is okay, I'll commit this today.

Ciao
Igor