Re: [xml] re:[xml][no subject]

Igor,

I did not mean anybody personal in this message nor I want to hurt or
insult someone. Again, *any* user is stupid. I am stupid when I am using
DVD player (I am sure, I am using less than 10% of its functionality), I am
stupid when I am using someone else library, etc. The "author" and "user"
live in two different worlds: they have different language, different expirience, different culture. It's *very* difficult to speak with someone who does not know how to calculate integral from x^2 dx when you need to explain why black holes are really "black" and how we can find out that they exists (I had this expirience
once.. you really don't want to repeat it).

Aleksey.