Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.21

I have asked the community about this approach in the past. Most of those
who replied were against it, because it would put the responsibility of
using that macro on every libxml developer, no matter what platform she
uses, and because this macro would not exactly make the header files look
nicer. That was the birthday of *.def.src files :-)

Well,  I suspected that it was the case but it was worth trying :)

Aleksey.