Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.21

Thanks! Yes, you are right, I will need to update libxml2.def.src files (there are 2 copies AFAIK) in the win32/ folder. I recently played with Windows port so I could not forget it :)

Aleksey.

 Fine by me. I updated the files AUTHORS and HACKING to give you right
to commit directly on the gnome-xml module, it is now clear that you have
acquired a good knowledge of the library internals.
 Check with Igor and the Windows makefiles since exproting those can
have side effects.
 Go ahead. I would also appreciate is you can help share a bit of the
bug handling load if you have time too,

Daniel