Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.21

Hi there,

Thanks! Yes, you are right, I will need to update libxml2.def.src files
(there are 2 copies AFAIK)

There are two originals, one in win32/, the other in win32/dsp :-) The one
in win32/ is authoritative, that's the one I use :-) The other file in
win32/dsp is used by the MSVC IDE and is identical to the one in win32/
except for the #include statement at the top.

There will be no real harm if you do not update these. The resulting library
will simply not export these new functions.

I would love to be able to generate these *.def.src (or *.def directly)
files automagically, but haven't found a way yet. If someone knows how,
please, please tell me :-)

Ciao
Igor