Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.21

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 10:45:12PM +0100, Justin Fletcher wrote:
In message <20020429153925 R26241 redhat com>
          Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:

  Time for another release:
     ftp://xmlsoft.org/
     http://xmlsoft.org/

 This release is both a bug fix release and also contains the early
XML Schemas code, beware, all interfaces are likely to change, there is huge
holes, it is clearly a work in progress and don't even think of putting
this code in a production system, it's actually not compiled in by default.

Does the inclusion of this code mean that you're out of the freeze now ?
I'm not worried about this, I'm just curious as to the status, that's all
:-)

  It's a bit more subtle than that, all the new schemas code isn't yet
part of the supported API proper. But I think we can start relaxing the
constraints w.r.t. adding API (but existing API and ABI must be preserved)
for example I will probably switch some of the DTD validation code with
the new regexp/automata code.

Daniel