Re: Re[6]: [xml] Strange memory leak in libxml2-2.4.8 (may be in libxslt-1.0.6)

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 06:00:09PM +0300, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
  thread-specific storages, it is a hack for emulate global variables)
  in year 2000 :-((((
DV>   If you don't like it don't use it !
   Do you want to write ``some software'' or ``good software''?
   Yes, I know, it is open-source project, many peoples participate in
   it ``for free'' (hm... veillard _redhat_ com   ), but when I write
   open source software, I try to write as good as I can. I try to
   write in such way, that my boss will be satisfied, if he will want
   to pay me for this software. And I'll be fired without any doubts,
   If I will use global variables in my software, for which I'm paid.

  Okay now you really pissed me off, I don't need lessons from you
on moral or ethic grounds.
Now put *your* code out. Try to get someone else to debug it for you
if you can't, or use another code base.
  I don't give a fuck about YOUR problem now,

Daniel