Re[6]: [xml] Strange memory leak in libxml2-2.4.8 (may be in libxslt-1.0.6)

Hello, Daniel!

  I see changes by code in globals.c and threads.c. Threads code is
  pthreads-specific :-(( Library with global variables (or
  thread-specific storages, it is a hack for emulate global variables)
  in year 2000 :-((((
DV>   If you don't like it don't use it !
   Do you want to write ``some software'' or ``good software''?
   Yes, I know, it is open-source project, many peoples participate in
   it ``for free'' (hm... veillard _redhat_ com   ), but when I write
   open source software, I try to write as good as I can. I try to
   write in such way, that my boss will be satisfied, if he will want
   to pay me for this software. And I'll be fired without any doubts,
   If I will use global variables in my software, for which I'm paid.

DV>   You built a large custom part on top of libxml to fit in a given
DV> environment. That part is failing, I can give hints, I did, I can't
DV> debug it, sorry.
  Yes, you could not debug my code. See my next message about changing
  documents in xslt library.

  Search in archive for "threads" doesn't give any good information.
DV>   Are you joking ???
DV>    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2001-October/thread.html
DV> If you can't spot the big thread related there, that's bad
 I could not spot any new (after reading sources) technical
 information in this big thread.

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  lev serebryakov spb ru               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |