Re: Re[4]: [xml] Strange memory leak in libxml2-2.4.8 (may be in libxslt-1.0.6)

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 05:52:33PM +0300, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
Hello, Daniel!
   And in this moment memory manager was CHANGED already, because
   documents and stylesheets/processing memory pools are DIFFERENT!

  You sent a mail a long time ago about having multiple allocation
mechanism (per threads IIRC). I told you it wasn't supported. Again
IIRC you sent a mail saying you made it work, well it broke now.

   Stylesheet application is not READ-ONLY operation for input
   _document_ (not stylesheet, I know about stylesheet and _private
   members)!

  I don't think I garanteed read-only-ness for input document. It's
a nice property to have but I have never tried to check. It's probably
related to the space stripping properties.

   I understand, it is question for xslt gnome org, but is here any
   plans to change such STRANGE situation?

  I didn't plan to work on this.
  The problem comes from the fact that YOU decided you could swap
allocators in the process, and that I didn't coded with this in mind.
You made assumptions taht I never garanteed or more precisely that
I explicitely told were not supported.

Daniel