Re[2]: [xml] Strange memory leak in libxml2-2.4.8 (may be in libxslt-1.0.6)

Hello, Daniel!
Friday, November 09, 2001, 12:10:56 AM, you wrote:

DV>   this obviously misses xmlCleanupParser(), and those blocks are
DV> allocated to initialize the library state, that's all...
 Ok. I see. Now I have such code (BTW, all my code is multithreaded, but
 I wrap calls to lixbml2 with locks):

 AcureLock();
 xmlInitParser();
 xmldoc = xmlParseFile(xmlname);
 xmlCleanupParser();
 FreeLock();
 AcureLock();
 xmlFreeDoc(xmldoc);
 FreeLock();

 My malloc()/free() implementation detects many calls of free() with
 invalid pointers on second call of such code. Again, first document
 processed normal, and all other documents are processed badly: many
 invalid pointers to my free() implementation from xmlCleanupParser();

 And after that xmlFreeDoc(xmldoc) doesn't free some memory.

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  lev serebryakov spb ru               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |