Re: Proposal for ConfigureRequest handling

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 10:40:25PM +0200, Marko Macek wrote:
> Ben Jansens wrote:
>
> >erm, obviously we're miscommunicating somewhere. Openbox 2.0.0
> >respects the window's gravity on a ConfigureRequest, so a request at
> >0,0 puts the frame at 0,0 instead of the client, with the frame off
> >the screen.
>
> Jup, that works. What doesn't work is resize-only ConfigureRequest for
> South+/EastGravity.

Just commited a fix for this. It will show up in 2.0.1. Thanks for
pointing that out.

So what does everyone think of the offset property? Anyone know any
other way to provide for an accurate placement including decorations?

Ben
--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.