Re: Proposal for ConfigureRequest handling

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 10:40:25PM +0200, Marko Macek wrote:
> Ben Jansens wrote:
>
> > erm, obviously we're miscommunicating somewhere. Openbox 2.0.0
> > respects the window's gravity on a ConfigureRequest, so a request at
> > 0,0 puts the frame at 0,0 instead of the client, with the frame off
> > the screen.
>
> Jup, that works. What doesn't work is resize-only ConfigureRequest for
> South+/EastGravity.

As far as I know that's "broken" in almost all window managers.
At least it was when I fixed it in fvwm more than a year ago.  Of
course there is nothing in the ICCCM or EWMH spec that suggests
that window gravity should be honoured when resizing.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, dominik vogt gmx de