Re: [Vala] Just a news I've read about popularity langage

Am 2016-07-22 um 11:07 schrieb marcin saepia net:
I think Vala needs a bit of "marketing" (quotes intentional).

Yeah, I agree ultimately! Without quotes!

Exaggerated: Vala is used widely, but no one knows about.

For example, some month ago, I took a look at the gnome-calculator C
source.
And what a surprise: it looked very familiar to me, tons of _tmp_
variables: Of course Vala created C source.

--
Bernhard