[Vala] Just a news I've read about popularity langage

Hello,

I've read this news :

http://redmonk.com/sogrady/2016/07/20/language-rankings-6-16/?

And if you look at this picture, you will see that Vala is here :)
http://sogrady-media.redmonk.com/sogrady/files/2016/07/lang.rank_.Q316.plot-WM.png

As I understood, a lot of projects on GitHub and, because Vala is great
(wink) less demand on Stack Overflow ^___^  (well, it's a joke :) But I
think a lot of questions have been asked through this mailing list instead
of StackOverflow)

Just to share my hapiness to see Vala, for once, in a chart and finally in
a good position... ^__^

Regards

Raum
http://github.com/Raumy