Re: [Vala] Equivalent for sqlitebck (sqlite backup)

Can't you just create a file with the DB in the SHM filesystem and then
copy it to the regular filesystem?

Marcin

I am attempting to resurrect an abandoned application, rewriting it in
Vala.  So far vala is really nice.

But I'm stuck on an equivalent for the Python module sqlitebck.

sqlitebck wraps the SQLite backup/restore procedures.

The applications 'opens' and SQLite database - restoring it to a
memory:// database - and 'saves' that in memory database back to an
SQLite on-disk database using sqlitebck.copy(source, target).

How would one do an equivalent thing in Vala?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>