Re: [Vala] Generating API errors

Vim is the best...  I do everything non-Vala in it.  Once you get used
to command mode, and make regular expressions a part of everyday life,
nothing else I've used comes close.  Of only Valide could embed Vim as
its editor.....

This reminds of the only IDE I could stand using for any longer period
of time, PIDA. it can use (and I even think it's the default) vim as
its editor. it had a quite nice plugin architecture, so creating a
vala plugin should not be to difficult, I think.