Re: [Vala] Generating API errors

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:50:52 +0200,
Adam Kövári <kovariadam gmail com> wrote:

I tried Valide, but it kept crashing, i forgot why. Therefore it's
still unusable. And monodevelop as you say code completion almost
doesn't work and when it does, then it's not helpful at all.

Valide works perfectly for me...  Except that it doesn't recognise
source files you opened when you click on a compilation error, and
doesn't save them when you tell it to recompile.  And I can't figure
out how to use the TODO list, or completion.....

But it saves having to mess around with the valac command line.  :)

Vim is great editor, but i couldn't get used to always switching
between modes. Maybe i will get used to it one day:)

Vim is the best...  I do everything non-Vala in it.  Once you get used
to command mode, and make regular expressions a part of everyday life,
nothing else I've used comes close.  Of only Valide could embed Vim as
its editor.....

--
Fredderic

Debian/unstable (LC#384816) on i686 2.6.29-2-686 2009 (up 10 days,
22:06)