Re: [Vala] Generating API errors

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Adam Kovari <kovariadam gmail com> wrote:

and then:
vapigen --library libpanelapplet-2.0 libpanelapplet-2.0/
libpanelapplet-2.0.gi

vapigen, just like valac itself, allows you to include external
dependencies. You probably need to include --pkg options to find the
definitions for those missing objects. Off hand, I couldn't tell you which
ones you are missing, but I'd look for something along the lines of orbit
and/or libbonobo, considering the names of the majority.

HTH
Shawn