Re: [Vala] Generating API errors

Thanks,
but i don't have vapi for libbonobo, even if i have libbonobo-dev
package installed. I'd say this means, that this binding has not been
created yet. Thus my only choice is to generate it myself. Am I
correct?

My question is, where can i request to add this bindings to official
Vala distribution?

Thanks
Adam Kovari