Re: [Usability] [Ayatana] GNOME Main Menu and the Distribution Logo

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Karl Goetz <karl kgoetz id au> wrote:
"About gnome" under 'System' is the only place I can see an obvious
gnome reference on my desktop (2.22 provided by Debian). Is there
anything else they can remove? The foot in the corner is what started
this debate after all :)
kk

Hello Karl,

I think, what Stormy is referring to is the branding's visibility on the panel (without having to open a menu or something). I believe that it's important to see the branding all the time except if an application is on fullscreen mode, because GNOME distributors will find a way to make their brands visible so we might as well set a good standard upstream.

Regards,
Allan
http://live.gnome.org/AllanCaeg