Re: [Usability] Request for feedback: Alarm Clock UI

I created a mockup of an improved Alarm List window[1] which I feel is
more streamlined than the current one.

The buttons in the toolbar are, from left to right: New alarm, Edit
alarm, Delete alarm, Start alarm (enable it), Stop alarm, Snooze. The
snooze icon should probably be improved somewhat though.

The idea is that when you click Stop on a triggered alarm (read:
currently playing a sound), it should stop playing the sound. If the
alarm is set to repeat, it will start counting down to the next
scheduled alarm.

If the selected alarm is not triggered, clicking Stop will disable the
alarm altogether.

Any feedback appreciated :-)

Thank you,

- Johannes