[Usability] Suggestions for improving the Nautilus

Hello
I would like to make some suggestions to the nautilus
I wish the manager exhibited natively detailed audio / video / image as resolution, duration, artist /, track, track number, artist and album. So much easier for users to organize their arquivvos following these criteria.
Another rercurso I gostarioa to see is the option to rename files in bulk diretamtne in nautilus. I know there are specific programs to do this but it would be much easier and more convenient for users to rename mass directly on the site where the files are being viewed.
And finalmnete, I would like more detailed information in the dialogue replacement of files that appears to move / copy files to a folder that already contains files with the same name. Currently there is only the comparison between the file names, without more information such as date and size. I also suggest that this dialogue there is an option for contrinuar copy / move files but before renaming them, in case you are dealing with different files and only with the same name.

Thanks

ps: Please respond with a more formal English possible because English is not my native language and I am writing with the help of a translator.