Re: [Usability] Request for feedback: Alarm Clock UI

> As far as I know, GNOME Shell will support applets in the notification
> area so I'm in the process of moving the Alarm Clock there. Thus it
> should still function under GNOME Shell.

I'm not sure whether that would be a good idea. The usage of that area
should be restricted to a small number of essential system status items
(see the latest shell design doc [1]).

Have you thought about integrating the alarm clock into the GNOME Shell
clock applet? It would make sense to include it there (though the shell
devs obviously might have a different idea about that ;) ).

Allan

[1] http://www.gnome.org/~mccann/shell/design/GNOME_Shell-20091114.pdf

--
GoogleTalk: allanpday gmail com