Re: [Usability] Request for feedback: Alarm Clock UI

Hey Johannes,

I've started having a look at this. Will get back to you when I have
something to share. I do wonder whether this is a good time to be
rewriting an applet though, considering the new applets system that will
come with GNOME Shell (this is yet to be designed and implemented, of
course).

The other thing I'd like to ask you about is your choice of
notifications framework. Integrating with notify-osd (as you say you aim
to do on your wiki page [1]) could have consequences for the applet's
overall design. I wonder whether it would be better to aim to integrate
with GNOME Shell's notifications system [2]. The messaging tray could
work very well with the alarm clock.

Best wishes,

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/AlarmClock/Blueprints/BetterUI