Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

I believe you've touched on the first to-do, and I don't agree that it is mockups.

First we need to know what the tasks are going to be in the application.  You've listed:

- check audio is working
- check video is working
- check video runtime (current length)
- start, pause, and stop recording video (and associated audio I assume)
- replay video with audio
- mark timestamps in video
- add notes to specific timestamps in video
- stitch videos together

This is just summarizing your points.  I think we should come up with a good starting list (maybe a little more than this) before we start mocking things up.  Or we can start mocking up these tasks and build from there.

Should we move this to a dedicated mailing list rather than crowd the usability ML?

Kirk