Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

I don't know how to set up anything on gnome.org too. It would be nice if someone sets something up or shares/gives access to an existing one.

I got a trial copy of Morae. I'll go back to it later.

Btw, you may be interested in the answers of UX people to this question on UX Exchange http://uxexchange.com/questions/1054/is-there-an-open-source-alternative-to-morae-user-testing-and-market-research-to

Allan