Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 08:51 -0800, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> Mockups? I may be able to put some together.

Sweet! I think first we'll need a mockup of the basic UI layout - the
video monitor, maybe a graph to show if audio is working or not, a
running timer so you know how long the video's gone when it's in
recording mode. You should be able to record, play, and stop the video.

It would be nice too, with the CMML feature in mind, to be able to mark
areas in the video timeline and have a pane to jot notes about that
spot.

Would be good too if you stop and start the recording, to be able to
have the various cuts stitched together.

~m