Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

I am! Please wait for a while. I have some drafts, but they're too premature. Sorry, just too busy with work lately. I'll upload them when they're ready.

Another thing that we have to think of would be the features. Morae can be used for FGDs and mobile devices. It has presets for those. What do we want our usability testing suite to do?

If anyone else wants to make mockups, that would be more than welcome.

Allan